At Pauls Fan Company we know that ductwork is one of the most critical elements of a ventilation system.
At Pauls Fan Company our priority is delivering quality products quickly and at great prices. We can design, manufacture, and install custom ductwork in a range of shapes and sizes to fit your specific needs.
Ductwork is one of the most critical elements of a ventilation system. That’s why we make sure it is well designed and well constructed. You could spend a fortune updating your system and still see no improvements in efficiency or airflow. That’s because poorly-designed commercial duct systems can result in restricted airflow and even leaks. These render your new ventilation systems inefficient.
Contact us for custom commercial ductwork.
Mining and Industrial Ducts
For mining and industrial applications we offer both portable and permanent options for ductwork. For portable fans or auxiliary fans we offer vent bag ducts and spiral helix ducts. The vent bag ducts are collapsible, flexible, and can be attached to an auxiliary fan of your choice. They are ideal for short term use to direct airflow to or away from a certain location. The spiral helix ducts have all of the benefits of the vent bag ducts but are fabricated using corrugated rolled steel in rigid formed lengths.
The permanent or main ventilation system ductwork is designed for maximum airflow and custom fitted from the shaft opening to the fan. We also offer retrofit kits and other accessories for existing fans and rebuilds, to ensure that you are getting the most out of your ductwork.
We design and manufacture additional ductwork accessories as needed for your specific ducts. Here are some of the accessories we have added to ducts in the past:
- Access Doors
- Acoustic Silencers
- Adjustable Elbows
- Counterweighted Anti-Reversing Doors
- Custom Fabrications
- Damper Sleeves
- Vent Caps
- We receive your ventilation plan requirements and needs. We’ll take time to review the plan and inspect the site for areas of installation in order to determine if any special designs are needed.
- Our ventilation team designs the fan system and custom ductwork according to the requirements determined previously. With the rendering we will include recommendations for materials as well.
- We will take you through the design so you have a clear understanding for any unusual formations, ductwork lengths, accessories, and selections that were made.
- Once designs are approved by you, our team manufacturers the system.
- Our components are loaded onto trucks and transported to the site. We erect the fan system putting it through final tests to make sure it is working properly.
The Pauls Fans Difference
Our smooth formed rolled fabrications improve airflow resistance. We weld our joints and flanges for additional structure strength as well as increased longevity of the fan. Accessories are manufactured in-house to ensure they are custom fitted to the fan. All of the fan systems we build are designed around the required airflow and ventilation requirements of your specific site. ‘
Our goal at Pauls Fans is to produce high-quality custom ducts designed specifically for your needs. Contact us today to see how we can help you.